Urbanaut Shandy Pack

An odd little double can thing with a small can of Urbanaut Pilsner and a small can of Lemmy lemonade combined by a sticker to look like one big can. Instructions say to crack both and pour simultaneously, which as you can see results in considerable head, but kind of in a good way (the picture has two glasses because I poured two glasses, not because I poured the Pilsner into one and the Lemonate into the other, come on give me some credit).


I initially thought a Pilsner was a wired choice for a Shandy, but the bitterness of the pilsner actually complimented the sweet and tang of the lemonade surprisingly well. Reminds me of Radlers I had in Germany. I'm not a huge fan of shandy (or lemonade) so that's about all I have to say.


ABV: 2.25% (I guess? One can of Pilsner at 4.5% and a can of lemonade)
Brewery: Urbanaut Brewing Co
Region: Auckland
Style: Shandy (Pilsner and Lemonade)
Wife check: "Mmm. 'Salright. Smells nice. It's pleasant, but I dunno if I would have just preferred a lemonade. Or, I just would have preferred a wine."

Comments

Popular Posts